Fine jewelry is delicate, and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep it in optimal condition, please use the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before daily rituals such as showering, applying lotion, perfume, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous and athletic activities, including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics, and lotion. These foreign substances can deteriorate the quality of gemstones and metals over time.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat. Don’t sleep in your jewels!
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken.
- To clean your Diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and Diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
If you want your jewelry to sparkle even extra, contact us to inquire about our jewelry cleaning services!