Josh Levkoff - Your Jeweler For Life
Our Step by Step Customization Process
This process offers complete client control and customization at significant discounts from retail prices. Let’s dive into how it goes!
Please note: We will not recreate copyright-protected pieces.
1) Client Selects the Center Stone from a curated hand selection of Diamonds. Our inventory at Josh Levkoff is limitless.
2) Client sits down with our design team to discuss ring or desired piece. Can draw us a picture, explain what he/she wants, send us examples. Then our design team will present a 3D Image/Video with all of the details to the client for approval + review. Client will see their Diamond they picked in the metal of choosing, all stone placement, heights, widths, etc. of the piece. We can show how the ring will look with a future wedding band coupled with it, we can show how it will appear on a hand. You will have a very accurate depiction of how the ring or desired piece will look.
3) Once approved we will Print the Ring/Piece via our 3D Printer.
4) We cast the Wax in the desired metal choice and then clean + polish the piece and connect it together.
5) Next we hand select all of the Diamonds that we want set in the piece and lay them out. Then our team of Master Jewelers Microscopically drills holes and sets the diamonds in the piece and this is how you get true MicroPave in a piece.
6) Now you have your finished JL masterpiece and the rest is up to you to propose and/or enjoy and cherish the piece of art for generations to come.
Antique Jewelry, Re-Created
At Josh Levkoff Jewelry, we specialize in working with our customers to recreate antique, family-hierlooms into timeless pieces of fine jewelry that can last several generations further. We can keep the antique aesthetic of an hierloom but change the piece to be more fitting to our client’s taste, or take the piece and reimagine it entirely, creating something that’s more modern and trendy.
With our ability to reimagine even the dullest pieces of jewelry, we can help you turn your old family heirlooms into treasures for future generations.
For more information on this process, please set up an appointment with one of our Graduate Gemologists today.
Many, but not all, of our Rings can be resized. Eternity Rings cannot be re-sized. Pricing for Ring resizing varies, but starts from $60. Ring resizing and shipping will be at the expense of the customer.
We cannot accept responsibility for items repaired by any other jeweler. Any and all warranty of the piece will be considered void if another jeweler has worked on one of our designs.
To inquire about our jewelry repair and resizing services, please contact us.
Jewelry Cleaning Services
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as showering, lotion, perfume, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics, and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat. Don’t sleep in your jewels!
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
- Jewelry Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Returns & Warranties
- Buying Program