1) Client Selects the Center Stone from a curated hand selection of Diamonds. Our inventory at Josh Levkoff is limitless.
2) Client sits down with our design team to discuss ring or desired piece. Can draw us a picture, explain what he/she wants, send us examples. Then our design team will present a 3D Image/Video with all of the details to the client for approval + review. Client will see their Diamond they picked in the metal of choosing, all stone placement, heights, widths, etc. of the piece. We can show how the ring will look with a future wedding band coupled with it, we can show how it will appear on a hand. You will have a very accurate depiction of how the ring or desired piece will look.
3) Once approved we will Print the Ring/Piece via our 3D Printer.
4) We cast the Wax in the desired metal choice and then clean + polish the piece and connect it together.
5) Next we hand select all of the Diamonds that we want set in the piece and lay them out. Then our team of Master Jewelers Microscopically drills holes and sets the diamonds in the piece and this is how you get true MicroPave in a piece.
6) Now you have your finished JL masterpiece and the rest is up to you to propose and/or enjoy and cherish the piece of art for generations to come.
Josh Levkoff uses advanced computer imaging and design technology to create custom jewelry to our clients’ exact specifications. Clients who come to our New York City office can sit with our design team in our design studio to create their piece in real-time via 3D digital rendering. Not located in NYC? No problem! Clients located out of the New York area can still utilize the custom design services via our remote desktop sharing program. This program allows remote clients the opportunity to still create their jewelry directly with our design team from the luxury of their own home.How this works: Our customers send us a picture of the item they want*. Our engineer creates a computer rendering of this item. We send this rendering to you and adjust it with any changes or suggestions. Next we create a wax mold and then the casting in your choice of platinum or gold. After polishing your stones are set by our expert staff. This process from start to finish takes 2-4 weeks and results in your dream piece of jewelry for that special someone–all at a significantly lower price than you will find anywhere else.