At JL we want all clients to be happy in their new jewels. If within 7 days from the delivery date you change your mind, we are happy to offer you an exchange or store credit to be used on a future JL order. We do not accept any exchanges after the listed exchange window.
Once an exchange is initiated and the label is created, the package must be scanned by FedEx within five (5) days. Please note that we require items to be returned to us via our preferred shipping service so that they are insured and protected.
We will issue you a Return Label to make sure each package is insured properly for its value. Items for exchange will be inspected before accepted. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. (please contact us directly for your return label)
Once we have received your exchange back, we will process it within 5 business days. Your item must be sent in original packaging, unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition.
Upon approval, we will email you either your store credit, ship out in stock exchange items, or begin production on your new item.
Bridal, personalized pieces (including engravables), custom sizes, non-jewelry accessories, sale items that have been permanently marked down, and select made-to-order pieces are final sale with no exceptions. All custom orders, as well as pre-orders, are final sale. Items that are considered final sale will be clearly marked.
Orders sent back to JL without approval are subject to additional fees and the order may be returned at the customer’s expense.
Exchange for Store Credit
Please note that the amount paid on the item will be issued onto a gift card, minus any re-stocking fees + shipping expenses. Promo codes are non-transferable.
Josh Levkoff does not offer refunds to the original method payment.
Exchange for Different Size/Color
In stock items will be held until we have received your item back and have approved your exchange. Please note that lead times on made to order pieces will not begin until we process your exchange. Be sure to look at the lead time when initiating an even exchange.
If your exchange item does not adhere to our guidelines listed below, JL reserves the right to deny an exchange and ship the item back, at the customer’s expense.
To be eligible for an exchange, the item must be returned from within the United States. All pieces that are eligible for exchange must be sent unaltered and the item must be in brand new, unworn, salable condition.
Josh Levkoff reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements.
Josh Levkoff Jewelry 60-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
- It is the JL promise that your jewelry is delivered free of quality defects. We do our best to guarantee that your pieces arrive perfect. Should your piece arrive with a defect, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can get this taken care of for you!
- We stand behind the quality of our pieces. Josh Levkoff Jewelry offers a complimentary 60-day limited warranty on all fine jewelry purchases within the US. This warranty includes any quality issues that arise from a manufacturing defect, including: loose Diamonds or loose prongs, missing pavé stones, broken clasps and/or broken soft chains.
- This warranty does not cover issues that arise from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: scratches, dents, stretched or kinked chains, misshapen bands, or cracked stones. Resizes, lost or stolen pieces are also not covered by this warranty.
- For the first 60 days we will fix at no charge, after we simply pass along the cost of the repair to the wearer.
- We carefully inspect each Ring to determine the cause of the damage and if the repair is covered under our warranty. If we find the damage to be the fault of the wearer and not the manufacturer, we will happily repair your Ring, but you will be responsible for the cost of repair. For example, if we find a Diamond is missing because a prong is broken or lifted, this is an indication the wearer damaged the Ring and therefore, would not be covered under the warranty.
- For issues with any of your JL pieces, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get instructions on how to proceed with your repair.
- Inspection: We suggest you have your Diamond or gemstone Ring inspected regularly (every twelve months or so) and repaired if necessary. For clients that are located remotely you can ship it to us for inspection.
Please kindly note that any work performed on our pieces by anyone outside of Josh Levkoff Jewelry will void this warranty. For our terms and conditions, please click here.
Please fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch with you very soon: